Monday 8 July 2013

Outfit of the day

Hi Beauty lovers,


So here in New Zealand it is currently winter, the past few days have been super cold, especially at night! But today i woke up and the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day but still a bit chilly!
I thought id do a short post on my outfit today :)
Tell me if you like these posts and I will defiantly do more for you guys!
Note: These pictures are not of me just the clothes i wore and where to get them from.

Suspender Leggings
Bought from pagenmarienz.com
On SALE : $45.00


Oversized knit jumper
Bought From: Supre
Cost: $37.00


Black Ankle Boots
Bought from: Asos.com
Cost: $53.00


I hope everyone enjoyed this, or got some ideas for an outfit. 
I wanted too try something new out for you guys.


Talk too you soon
Ash
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment